Banana Accounting Plus includes the features to create and print invoices and payment reminders in a very simple and fast way. At no additional cost, you have everything you need at your disposal to manage invoices and at the bookkeeping simultaneously,with professional results in one single software.
You have an innovative invoicing system that allows you to :
- to generate an invoice file independent of the accounting system
- to generate invoices in the accounting file, allowing simultaneous creation of invoices and at the same time the data of invoices already recorded in accounting.
The logic of integrated invoicing
To create invoices, all you have to do is enter your customer data, the items or services to be invoiced, unit prices and VAT rates, and the programme takes care of the rest.
There are multiple automatisms to make work easy and with immediate professional results:
- Automatic resumption of addresses from contacts so as not to have to re-enter the data in the invoice.
- No manual calculation. All calculations are automatic, always accurate and updated.
- Invoices created with QR code for Switzerland.
- The language, currency, number of decimals and rounding can be set for each individual invoice.
- Changes and / or duplicates of invoices already made to the customer. Just enter the quantities and the new invoice is ready to be sent.
- Annotations for memos or other.
- Collection control.
- Quick reminders.
- Deadline display.
- Saving as pdf and printing on paper.
- Invoice archiving to own a history that is always in order and available for any tax checks.
- Add as many rows as you want without limit, or you can delete rows you don't need.
- You don't need to enter formulas because the calculations are updated immediately and you have a contextual view, like in spreadsheets.
- The columns are customizable, you can change their position, add new ones and change their width.
- Work with the format that suits you best.
- Color the rows to instantly spot outstanding invoices or for any other purposes.
Based on Tables
Banana accounting is based on tables similar to Excel, but with typical accounting and billing settings already set. No need to enter formulas or filters.
- Accounts table
By setting the Customers register in the Accounts table with the relative addresses, you already have the database to be able to issue invoices to customers.
All data is automatically taken over:
- Header of the issuing company
- Company logo
- Customer address
- Customer language
- Transactions table
In the Transactions table you enter the data for invoicing and, by inserting the appropriate accounts in the Debit and Credit column, the issue of the invoice is already accounted for.
There are columns for every requirement:
In the Item column, typing in the product ID automatically enters all invoice data, already set in the Item table.
- VAT Code
Notes and free text can be entered in the Type Column.
- Items table
This table includes the data for managing the items or services to be invoiced. Each article is assigned an identification ID, and groupings of items and services of the same category are created.
There are various columns available for complete and detailed information to be automatically resumed in the Transactions table when the invoice is created:
- Item (ItemID)
- Membership group
- Account (for accounting)
- VAT Code
- Selling price
- Purchase cost
- Headings with free texts.
- Address with all company data.
- Link to predefined and custom extensions.
- Password to secure your invoice file.
- You can create multiple Invoice files in different languages.
File and data saving
- You have all the data saved in one single file, where you can easily find everything without wasting time.
- Give the file the name you want.
- You can manage an unlimited number of files.
- Save data on any media, computer, network, cloud or send it by email. You can access it wherever you are.
- Simultaneous access by multiple users, where however only one person can open the file in edit mode.
- Make your file more secure by entering password protection.
Invoice data entry
- In the columns you have the visualization of the amounts in the format of your computer.
- You choose the identifier of the article freely (numeric or alpha-numeric account, up to 256 characters).
- Calculations and totals displayed at the same time and always updated.
- In the Links column you can add a Link to a document.
- In the Links column of the Items table you can add images of the items.
- Customisable column layout
- In all tables you have predefined columns that you can make visible as desired.
- The Search command allows you to quickly search for invoice data.
- The Replace command allows you to automatically replace text or other data in the tables.
- You can sort the rows according to different sorting keys.
- Export invoice data in pdf for data storage
- Export to other formats for data re-processing.
- Data import from other programs in Text, Ascii and CSV format, with the following options:
Error reporting and control
- Command for instant recalculation.
- Reporting of any wrong settings or errors.
- Each report is linked to a help page that explains the causes and the solution.
- Possibility to correct at any time.
Printouts and reports
- Print invoice with QR code for Switzerland
- Print invoice for all other countries
- Print invoice on paper or in PDF (with possibility of printing multiple invoices or an invoice sequence)
- Add your own logo in the printouts of the Invoices.
- Customizable column arrangement.
- Open invoice report.
- Customize your invoice printout
- Print delivery notes with or without amountss (with Advanced plan only).
- Print payment reminders with or without Swiss QR slips.
Data export and storage
- Copy and paste directly to and from Excel.
- Export tables in pdf and various other formats.
- Archiving of printouts and data in pdf or other formats.
- Saving of the accounting file on any support.
- Integrated invoicing documentation constantly updated.
- Banana Accounting Plus full documentation.
- Banana Accounting Plus Questions and answers.
- Documentation in PDF format.
- Automated invoice sending by email.
- No link to Inventory application.
- Estimates cannot be created