Banana Accounting Plus includes the features to create and print invoices and reminders in a very simple and fast way. At no additional cost, you have everything you need at your disposal to manage invoices and at the bookkeeping simultaneously,with professional results in one single software.
You have an innovative billing system that allows you to work independently on accounting, generating a separate file and integrating billing data into accounting, with the the advantage of having all invoices registered in accounting when invoice dates are registered.
Getting started is very simple, set up your customer data, the items or services to be invoiced, unit prices and VAT rates and the program takes care of everything else.
There are multiple automatisms to make work easy and with immediate professional results:
- Automatic resumption of addresses from contacts so as not to have to re-enter the data in the invoice.
- No manual calculation. All calculations are automatic, always accurate and updated.
- Invoices created with both QR code and ISR payment slip for Switzerland.
- The language, currency, number of decimals and rounding can be set for each individual invoice.
- Changes and / or duplicates of invoices already made to the customer. Just enter the quantities and the new invoice is ready to be sent.
- Annotations for memos or other.
- Receipt control.
- Quick reminders.
- Deadlines display.
- Saving as pdf and printing on paper.
- Invoice archiving to own a history that is always in order and available for any tax checks.
- Add as many rows as you want without limit, or you can delete rows you don't need.
- You don't need to enter formulas because the calculations are updated immediately and you have a contextual view, like in spreadsheets.
- The columns are customizable, you can change their position, add new ones and change their width.
- Work with the format that suits you best.
- Color the rows to instantly spot outstanding invoices or for any other purposes.
Based on Tables
Banana accounting is based on tables similar to Excel, but with typical accounting and billing settings already set. You need to enter no formulas and filters.
By setting the Customers register in the Accounts table with the relative addresses, you already have the database to be able to issue invoices to customers.
All data is automatically taken over:
- Header of the issuing company
- Company logo
- Customer address
- Customer language
In the Transactions table you enter the data for invoicing and, by inserting the appropriate accounts in the Debit and Credit column, the issue of the invoice is already accounted for.
There are columns for every requirement:
- VAT Code
By typing the product identification ID in the Items column, all the invoice data, already set up in the Items table, are automatically entered.
Free notes and texts can be entered.
This table includes the data for managing the items or services to be invoiced. Each article is assigned an identification ID, and groupings of items and services of the same category are created.
There are various columns available for complete and detailed information to be automatically resumed in the Transactions table when the invoice is created:
- Membership group
- Account (for posting)
- VAT Code
- Selling price
- Purchase cost
When you issue the invoice to the customer, by typing the ID of the product or service, the data is automatically taken over in the Transactions table, without having to rewrite it manually
- Headings with free texts.
- Address with all company data.
- Link to predefined and custom extensions.
- Password to secure your invoice file.
- You can create multiple Invoice files in different languages.
File and data saving
- You have all the data saved in one single file, where you can easily find everything without wasting time.
- Give the file the name you want.
- You can manage an unlimited number of files.
- Save data on any media, computer, network, cloud or send it by email. You can access it wherever you are.
- Simultaneous access by multiple users, where however only one person can open the file in edit mode.
- Make your file more secure by entering password protection.
- In the columns you have the visualization of the amounts in the format of your computer.
- You choose the identifier of the article freely (numeric or alpha-numeric account, up to 256 characters).
- Calculations and totals displayed at the same time and always updated.
- In the Links column you can add a Link to a document.
- In all tables you have predefined columns that you can make visible as desired.
- The Search command allows you to quickly search for invoice data.
- The Replace command allows you to automatically replace text or other data in the tables.
- You can sort the rows according to different sorting keys.
- Export invoice data in pdf for data storage
- Export to other formats for data re-processing.
- Data import from other programs in Text, Ascii and CSV format, with the following options:
Error reporting and control
- Command for instant recalculation.
- Reporting of any wrong settings or errors.
- Each report is linked to a help page that explains the causes and the solution.
- Possibility to correct at any time.
Printouts and reports
- Print invoice with QR code or ISR policy for Switzerland.
- Print invoice for all other countries
- Print invoice on paper or in PDF (with possibility of printing multiple invoices or an invoice sequence)
- Add your own logo in the printouts of the Invoices.
- Customizable column arrangement.
- Open invoice report.
- Customize your invoice printout
Data export and storage
- Copy and paste directly to and from Excel.
- Export tables in pdf and various other formats.
- Archiving of printouts and data in pdf or other formats.
- Saving of the accounting file on any medium.
- Predefined extensions for labels.
- Quick search and installation of extensions.
- Customizable extensions.
- Automatic update.
- Ability to create and install your own local extensions.
- Each dialog and error has its own documentation page accessible with one click.
- Constantly updated documentation.
- Questions and answers.
- Documentation also available in PDF format.
- Automated invoice sending by email.
- No link to Inventory application.