[CH10] Layout with Swiss QR Code (Banana+)
Highly customizable and programmable invoice layout to create custom prints with the Swiss QR Code.
Get started with this extension
Layout for printing invoices with the new Swiss QR-Code system, which allows for easy payment control.
To use this layout you need to download and install Banana Accounting Plus.
Configuration with IBAN account
The first time you print invoices, in the QR invoice settings, you must indicate your IBAN account number to use. Refer to :
It is easy to use and with this, you can immediately start printing invoices with the QR. Your bank account number and invoice number will appear on your bank statement. So you will have an immediate and automated control of payments.
Configuration with QR-IBAN account
For those who want to have a system compatible with the ISR system or want payment data relating to invoices to be received in a data file other than that of the bank statement.
Your bank must assign you a QR-IBAN account number and the details of the individual payments will not appear in the normal bank statement, but in a separate one.
Customization printing invoices
The invoice print layout is already set. If you wish, however, you can customize. You can easily adapt the printing of the invoice to your requirements, decide which elements to print, change the description of the texts.
- Custimization via the settings dialog
- Choose the elements of the invoice you want to include in the printout.
- Print the address on the right or left.
- Indicate which detail columns to include and define the sequence. You can have an invoice with quantities and prices, or only total amounts or even with columns that you have added in the transactions table.
- Change the default texts for use in printing.
- Add translations into other languages.
- Change the font and print character.
- Choose the colour combination you want.
- Create print functions that replace the default ones, for printing the header, addresses, details, final texts and footers.
- Customization using CSS.
- Change margins, distances and other measures and printing variables.
- Personalization by creating your own custom Layout.
- You can use the existing layout and modify it at will.
See all the notable changes from this link.