Helping enterprising people succeed.
- The foundation for success for every activity is the capacity to manage, in an efficient way, its own finances.
- To make sure that the accounting and administrative procedures can be done in a fast and easy way, and that the available time can be dedicated to the main activities.
- Start-up: 1988
- Head Offices in Lugano (Switzerland)
- Legal form: Joint stock company
- Shareholders: private
Main technical events
2015 Banana Accounting 8
Possibility of coloring the rows
Clients and Suppliers invoices check
Financial and cash flow budget
Dynamic data transfer with Excel and other programs
BananaApps, to extend the program
Libraries and collections management-
Program and website also in Chinese
2012 Banana Accounting 7
Native version also for Mac users. 100% compatibility of the accounting files with previous version.
Swiss VAT report already integrated in the program - better usability and possibility of directly saving data and report results into PDF format, although data need to be manually copied on the official VAT form.
Balance sheets and reports can be personalized and more detailed.
2010 Banana Accounting 6
Archiving data in PDF format
Favorites (possibility of creating customized settings)
The Chinese version of Banana Accounting is reviewed by some Chinese websites among the 15 best financial applications freely available in China.
2008 Banana Accounting 5, 2008 version
Banana Accounting for MAC - business partnership between Banana.ch and Codeweavers
2007 New brand in China and the Nederland and new business model for these countries
2006 Banana Accounting 5
Conversion of accounting data into Excel and XML
2002 Addition of data certification system
Certificate of compliance by Ernst & Young
Filing of patent in USA (USA patent 7,020,640 granted)
2000 Banana Accounting Codie Awards finalist (the equivalent of the Oscar awards in the software industry)
in the "Best Business" and "Numeric & Database" categories, and was thus nominated among the 5 best software programs in the world
2000 Launching of the international version and of the online sales
1999 Banana Accounting 4
Archiving data in Html format
1997 Banana Accounting 3
Cash book with free of charge distribution on Internet
1994 Banana Accounting 2 for Windows
Method of use similar to Excel
Introduction of the Undo/Redo operations command
1989 Banana Accounting 1 for DOS
Method of use similar to Lotus
Allows deletions and changes
Fully adaptable accounting plan and groupings
Main operational events
- 2010 The Chinese Banana Accounting version is indicated on Chinese websites among the 15 best financial applications available for free in China.
- 2007 New brand in the Netherlands and in China and new business model for these nations.
Software available at no cost and financed by publicity.
- 2000 Launching of the international version and of the online sales
- 2000 Banana Accounting received 2 nominations at the Codie Awards (the equivalent of the Oscar awards in the software industry) in the "Best Business" and "Numeric & Database" categories, and was thus nominated among the 5 best software programs in the world
- 1999 Change of the company name to Banana.ch SA
- 1998 Cash book program available at no cost
- 1997 Launching of the website
- 1995 Beginning of the product's promotion abroad
- 1990 Foundation of the company under the name Parsec System