Suppliers register and control of open invoices
Directly in the accounting file it is possible to:
- Prepare the accounts of the suppliers, with their address and other supplier data.
- Insert in the transactions:
- Data relating to the invoices received (invoice number, supplier, amount, due date).
- Data relating to supplier invoice payments and the receipt of credit notes.
- Obtain payment tracking lists.
Set up and use supplier features
- Set up accounts for turnover accounting (accrual principle).
- Set up accounts for collection accounting (cash principle).
- Configure supplier settings (explanation as for customers).
- Set up the transactions table and post supplier invoices.
- Open, overdue or received supplier invoice reports.
- In multi-currency accounting, the reports are based on the balances in the currency of the supplier's account, so any exchange rate differences are not taken into consideration.
- In the Invoices received table, the exchange rate differences transactions are also listed, while in the other printouts only the supplier's currency amount is valid.
- The Description column of the reports includes the first transaction row for each invoice.
- For the accounting on the collected, it is possible to set up a suppliers register with cost centers.