Free subscription of Banana Accounting Plus Advanced Plan to schools and teachers:
- Is granted free of charge to institutions offering regular training in the accounting, financial or economical field.
It allows you to install the program on all school computers.
It also allows the use by teachers who give courses at the school
- In order to apply, please fill the request form.
- Fill out the request form
The email should contain the domain name of the school. If the request is sent from another email, we will ask for further information later on.
- You will then receive a confirmation email that you should print, sign and stamp with the school seal (mandatory) and send back to us by email (scanned form attached).
- If the request is accepted by Banana.ch SA, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Download the software from our download page
- Install Banana Accounting on the school computers, entering the school license key.
- The school must offer accounting or accounting management course with Banana on a regular basis.
The free subscription will not be offered to institutes that do not offer accounting courses or financial training.
- The request must be carried out by a person or entity authorized to represent the school.
- The subscription for schools is considered as multi-license, as an extension of the Single User license. The use from schools or educational institutions implies the acceptance of the user license for the program.
- The free subscription for schools is for the Banana Accounting Plus - Advanced plan software, either for Windows, Mac and/or Linux computers.
- In order to use the free subscription for schools the approval of Banana.ch SA must be obtained in advance.
- The school must be organized so as to comply consistently with all standards and prevent the unauthorized duplication of software.
- Upon request of Banana.ch SA, the school must provide all necessary information about the school, the installation and use of the program.
- The schools agree to allow Banana.ch SA to make public use of the name of the school, its logo and the information about the use of the program, as a reference for other interested parties.
The school confirms that the email address is a valid address to send any communication to the school. Any communication is considered as effective when sent to the email address specified in the request. It is the responsibility of the school to inform Banana.ch SA about a possible change of email address.
- By requesting the free subscription for schools, the school or the authorized entity declares to have read and accepted the license conditions for the free subscription for schools in all its parts.
- Banana.ch SA reserves the right, at its complete discretion, to accept or deny the free subscription request without any further explanations.
- Banana.ch SA reserves the right, at its complete discretion, to revoke the free subscription for schools, at any given time and without explanation, completely or partially, as well as to modify its conditions of use and the subscription conditions.
Authorization for multi-user subscription for schools and teachers
The free multi-user subscription for schools:
- Authorizes the school to install the program, object of the subscription, on all computers installed at the premises of the school and used for educational purposes.
- Authorizes the teachers (permanent and recognized) to install the program on their own computer if it is used for teaching/educational purposes related to the teaching of accounting.
The use of the program for commercial purposes and its installation on computers not intended for educational or teaching purposes is prohibited.