The Banana Accounting procedure always involves entering the VAT code on the row where the revenue is recorded. When you are subject to VAT on collection, the revenue account is recorded accordingly at the time of collection. Customer management is done with the CC3 profit center.
In this case, in order to register the customer and issue the invoice it will be necessary:
- To set up the customer ledger with the profit center CC3 in the chart of accounts
- Select the CC3 profit center grop in the customer menu settings
- When issuing the invoice record:
- the invoice
- enter the percent of profit CC3 (no debit or credit account) in the CC3 column
- on the same line, enter the sales tax code between square brackets [V77].
The VAT code inserted between square brackets allows you to view the VAT amount in the invoice, without its accounting which occurs when the receipt is recorded.