Library and collections is included in the Banana Accounting Plus version. It is the easy and innovative solution to organize books, loans, contacts and collections and, have all the lists instantly available for effective control. You can monitor loans, expiration dates and return dates or simply to put in place perfect order in your home library.
Multiple functions for a digitized and efficient organization:
- Fast data entry.
- Categorization by user groups.
- Retrieve book details from Google with ISBN.
- Copy and paste book list from Excel.
- Quick searches by title, author, keywords, user or user group.
- Internal planning with the Diary (library shifts, annotations or new orders to be made).
- Loan management.
- Headers and basic data set in a single dialog box, easy to visualize.
- Headings with free texts.
- Default address fields
- Language settings.
- Link to extensions for customizations.
- Password to secure your Library file.
- You can have multiple files in different languages.
In the Library and Collection files there are several tables that allow you to always have data in order and easy to retrieve.
The tables are as follows:
Groups Table - where the groups are defined, according to the subdivision of users you require.
Contacts Table - where user data is entered: name, tel, email, ....
Items Table - items are entered: valuables, books or other.
Loans Table - manage the loaned items, the expiration and return dates.
Diary Table - to enter daily notes and link them to a specific contact, for example librarians' shifts.
File and data saving
- All your data is saved in a single file, where you can easily find everything without wasting time.
- Give the file the name you want.
- You can manage an unlimited number of files.
- Save data on any media, computer, network, cloud or send it by email. You can access it from wherever you are.
- Simultaneous access by multiple users, where, however, only one person can open the file to be edited.
- Make your accounting more secure by inserting password protection.
- In the Links column you can add a digital link for the registered item (receipt, purchase invoice, warranty).
- In all tables you have predefined columns that you can make visible by choice.
- The Search command allows you to quickly search for an item.
- You can sort the rows according to different sorting keys.
- Export to pdf for data storage and export to other formats for data re-processing.
- Importing data from other programs in Text, Ascii and CSV format, with the following options:
- Import data from the clipboard.
- Auto completion of values.
- Column header.
- Unicode (Utf-8).
- Columns for the archive of products no longer available.
Error reporting and control
- Command to check accounting.
- Reporting of any wrong settings, differences or errors.
- Each report is linked to a help page that explains the causes and the solution.
- Possibility to correct.
Reports and printouts
Everything you see on the screen can be printed or saved in pdf format.
Use the Library Books Report extension to get:
- Prints of the complete catalog of books in pdf, to be published on the website.
- Print the contact sheet with the books still on loan (to be sent as an attachment when making reminders).
- Customizable column arrangement.
- Print non returned items.
- Printing of the labels with the codes for the spine of the books.
- Print return labels inside the book.
- Print updated list of books not yet returned.
Data export and archiving
- Copy and paste directly to and from Excel.
- Export tables to pdf and various other formats.
- Archiving of printouts and data to pdf or other formats.
- Extensions for creating Standard Audit Files.
- Saving of the accounting file on any medium.
- Archive data.
- Predefined extensions for various printing and other features.
- Quick search and installation.
- Customizable extensions.
- Automatic update.
- Ability to create and install your own local extensions.