This dialog window allows you to install, modify settings and uninstall Banana Extensions.
Install an Extension in order to be able to use it.
Installing a new Extension
To install an Estention, proceed as follows:
- Choose the 'language' and 'country'
- From the left menu, select Online
- Select the Extension type (e.g. productivity)
- Look for the desired Extension among those listed; or in the Search box, type the name of the Extension you want
- Click on the Install button
- Click on the Close button
Below are the available Extensions :
The installed Apps will be visible in the 'Apps' menu.
List of Extensions
This list shows the installed Banana Extensions and those available for installation.
- The check sign will indicate that the App is installed.
- The App denomination
- Information on the Banana Extension.
- Link for main information, will open the relative internet page
- Last update
Banana Extension date and hour
Local Banana Extension date and hour (as per imported file)
Typology of the Banana Extension
Nation where Extension can be used. International will indicate that Extension can be used in several nations
- Install button
Download Banana Extension for local use
- Information on installed Extensions
- The ">" symbol preceding a packet will designate a Banana Extensions packet, that contains several commands.
If the enabled box is not checked, the Extension will not figure in the menu. For a packet, single commands may me deactivated.
- Automatic update.
When a new version is made available, it will download automatically.
- Required properties.
For an Extension to function properly, the Extension properties must be set up in the File and accounting properties (from the File menu - Other tab).
- "Apply properties" button
Will apply new properties for your file
- "Execute" button
Will execute the specific command.
This button will only highlight if the App is applicable in the context of your current file.
For example, a multi-currency function will only be applicable if the file has been created as a multi-currency accounting file.
- "Settings" button
Certain Apps allow you to set the settings for execution of your task. They will be related to your currently open file. If you use the same App with another file you must redefine the settings.
In the invoice reports, for instance, we indicate the elements necessary for printing.
Will uninstall the App or the packet.
BananaApps are listed according to the following selection criteria:
Displays locally installed Apps.
List of online available Apps.
List of preinstalled Apps. You may enable or disable via the check box.
Add from file
Let's you add a Banana Apps from a local file. Indicated especially for development of new Apps..
- The file needs to always remain in the same directory.
- If the App is modified, the program will always use the last version.
Add fro URL
Allows you to install Apps present in the list of Apps available on the www.banana.ch website.
Download the last version of Apps from BananaApps, for which automatic update is not disabled.