How to use it / introduction
This is an application that allows you to keep a list of books, objects and contacts, and check on objects borrowed and returned.
Creating a Library and collections file
From the File menu -> New... in the Filter by: box enter the the text "library" and select the Banana Library template (also make sure you have selected English as search language)
If you open a Library and collections file you fill find several tables:
- Groups table - where you can assign to each user a group, for example to partition children between Kindergarten and Primary school users, etc.
- Contacts table - where you can enter users data.
- Items table - where you can enter your items data.
- Loans table - where you can enter the checked out items, the expiration date and the return date.
- Diary table - where you can enter daily notes and connect them to a specific contact.
Other useful features
Everything that you see on screen can be printed or saved in a pdf format.
In the BananaApps section (look for library), you can also find extensions for specific printouts:
- printout of the complete book catalog in pdf, to be published on the internet
- printout of the users details with the books they have loaned and the ones still to be returned