The Banana Accounting Time sheet is a free application, included in Banana Accounting, that allows you to plan and manage your working hours.
It consists of a table with several columns and calculations already set to fit all needs. Depending on your needs, the columns of your choice can be displayed.
Watch the video tutorial which briefly shows you the main steps to create and manage a time sheet.
Immediate start thanks to the templates
If you need to start immediately, you may use one of the preset templates, with already set up columns:
- Systematic registrations - start and end times of work are indicated, as, generally speaking, is required by law
- Simplified registrations - indicate daily hours worked (with settings of due hours).
- Hourly pay - indicate the daily hours worked (without settings of hours due).
Complete and flexible
With the Time sheet you can plan and manage:
- Hours worked.
- Overtime worked.
- Project hours.
- Travel and reimbursements.
- Absences, holidays and leave.
- Discrepancies between scheduled and completed hours.
- Carrying over data to the following year (outstanding holidays and unpaid time).
- Print of monthly reports.
To be able to create and use Time sheet, you will have to be Setting up the Time Sheet file:
The Time sheet header data is taken from those entered in the menu
Schedule Working time schedule
You can plan your working hours by entering the hours carried over of the previous year, working days, holidays and working hours due in via the following menu
Dates, holidays and festive days
You can define the period and customize holidays and non-working days. Use the Journal table of the Time Sheet, Festive column
Time sheet data
Enter the Time sheet data, recording your working hours, absences and planning your vacation day by day. Go to the Journal table of the Time Sheet to enter your data .
Stay in control of the totals and balances of hours worked, payment due, leaves and holidays.