You can access this windows by choosing the Reports menu → Account cards command (see the Account cards page).
The list of all available accounts appears.
By activating this option, all the accounts that are part of the Chart of accounts are automatically selected.
If you wish to print one or more account cards activate only the desired accounts.
Selecting accounts with the mouse
- Clicking on the account name selects the account and the previous selection is cancelled.
- Clicking on the account tick box (within the checkbox) selects/deselects the account and the previous selection remains unchanged.
- To select several adjacent accounts at the same time, simply click on the first one, hold down the left mouse button and move the mouse over the list.
For multiple selection of several non-adjacent accounts, hold down the Ctrl or Cmd key (on Mac). The Shift key holds the selection.
Selecting accounts with the keyboard
- Using the space bar (space key), the account is selected/deselected and the previous selection cancelled.
For multiple account selection, hold down the Ctrl key or Cmd key (on Mac) while moving with the up/down arrow keys and space bar. The Shift key maintains the selection.
The option allows the immediate search of one or more accounts. The account number or description of the account is entered in the box; the program filters the accounts using the search values entered.
You can also enter multiple accounts to be displayed simultaneously, or combine accounts and segments (see developer explanations):
- 1000|1001 will display the transactions for account 1000 and 1001.
- 1000:01 will display all transactions of the 1000 account with the 01 segment.
Sort by account number
If this option is activated, the accounts are sorted according to the selection applied in the Filter (at the bottom of the dialog box). If, for example, there are accounts, cost centers or segments with abbreviations, they are listed in alphabetical order.
This function allows you to filter all account cards or just a selection, specifically:
- Accounts, cost centre and segments - if no selection is made they are filtered by default
- Accounts/categories (existing cost centres and segments are excluded)
- Accounts, Cost centres (only segments are excluded)
- Cost centres (accounts and/or categories and segments are excluded)
- Segments (accounts and/or categories and cost centres are excluded)
- Groups - existing groups will be shown - you need to select the ones to be printed
- Classes - all classes will be shown - you need to select the ones to be printed.
When you have activated the Budget table in your file, you may select:
- Actual transactions
The entries in the Transaction tab will be processed.
- Budget transactions
The entries in the Budget tab will be processed.
In the absence of the Budget tab, the amounts in the budget column of the account card, will be converted to monthly amounts on the basis of the opening and closing dates of the accounting file (if it is one year, will be divided by 12 monthly installments).
Differences in accounting entries (account card 00)
If differences in accounting entries occur (refer to the Debit - Credit difference error page), open the Group 00 account card (or the one in your Chart of Accounts that contains all the accounts of BClass 1,2,3,4).
You will have a list of all transactions with the successive balances, which after each entering should equal zero. The row where the balance is not at zero contains the error.