Double-entry accounting is an application of Banana Accounting Plus, to manage your accounts with great professionalism. It is free up to 70 transactions, in the Free plan of Banana Accounting Plus. In the Professional and Advanced plans it is instead unlimited.
Ideal for SMEs, experienced accountants and frequent bookkeepers. Work fast and get the Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss statement, Financial Planning, Budget and many other reports in no time.
Many complex operations, such as VAT management, multi-currency, budgeting and profit and loss accounts have been made very simple because they are all automated.
- ▶ Video: How to start double-entry Accounting
- Discover all the double-entry Accounting characteristics
Many functions, more automation
- Start Immediately: Choose one of many templates for diversified needs.
- Quick entries: Import from ebanking, store repetitive transactions with Auto-completion rules.
- Immediate checks: With the Balance column you can quickly see if there are any imbalances between the Debit and Credit columns and from which line the differences start.
- Balances updated after each entry, with an indication of the result for the year.
- Attach documents quickly: link each transaction to its digital document.
- Data import and export
- Balance sheet and Profit and Loss statement, Account cards (ledger), Journal in one click
- Analytical accounting for projects, sectors or particular activities thanks to Cost/Profit Centres and Segments
- Automated account cards (ledger). The carry forward of amounts is automatic after posting in the journal (Transactions table).
- The Balance Sheet and the Income statement can be displayed instantly with a click and you can choose either a simple structure with the grand totals or a more detailed structure, with intermediate totals for the subgroups .
- To register VAT, you do not need to enter an additional transaction, but simply enter a code that allows to calculate the VAT amount and to record it simultaneously in the VAT account.
- Automated VAT statements with data in Xml for online submission to tax authorities.
- Create budgets for financial and income planning and ensure an uncertainty-free future.
- Organizing your accounting documents
- Accounting with accrual or cash method
- VAT management
- Multi-currency accounting