- The Accounting Report command from the Reports menu displays and prints the amounts of accounts with a specific grouping, for a specific period or with a specific subdivision.
- Transactions without date are being considered as opening transactions and will not appear in the printouts of the Profit & Loss Statement.
Include a logo in the accounting report printout
To obtain accounting reports with logo, after creating the accounting report, you need to:
- File Menu → Print Preview → select Page Setup
in the dialog box that opens, under Logo, indicate the logo (instead of none).
You can also check the how to setup a logo page.
You can select the desired grouping scheme:
- As on Accounts table - the Report will show a list of all accounts just as in the Accounts table with the Opening balance and Balance columns
- Accounts by class - the Report will show the list of the accounts but without subgroups
- External accounting report - the Report will show the data according to a grouping system preset in a separate file (created via File → New → Double-entry accounting → Accounting Report).
You can select the accounts to be included or excluded:
- Show group totals only - only the group totals will be shown
- Include accounts with transactions - only accounts with transactions will be printed
- Include accounts with 0 balance - accounts with zero balance will be printed as well
- Exclude groups without accounts - groups that contain only accounts with zero balance will not be printed.
The explanations for the other sections are available at the following pages:
A new table is created where the results are shown.