Customers forecasting completes financial planning with customer data. For example, a company can forecast sales by indicating accounts for the most important customers.
Forecasting with the double entry method also allows you to indicate accounts for individual customers. Depending on the requirement, customer management can be done with balance sheet accounts, profit and loss accounts or with cost and profit centers.
When changing a budget movement, the forecasts for each customer are also updated individually.
Set up the customers in the Accounts table. In the Budget column, the forecast balances are automatically updated for the accounting period. At a glance, you can view what the forecast for the individual customer will be.
When you open the Charts window, positioning the cursor on an account or a group you will see the graph representing the evolution of the Customers.
In the legend are visible Current, Previous and Budget. By clicking on each one it is possible to hide or make visible the respective graphs.
Customer Account card with budget data
With the Budget Account card command you have the possibility to see in detail all the movements for each customer.
- Select Budget movements.
- Indicate the customer account or group.
- Set up the period.
If you indicate a period that extends beyond the accounting period, the program will automatically generate Forecasts over several years.
- When indicating a group, you will see the movements of all the accounts belonging to that group.
- When in the Budget table, you can access the customer's card with a click on the small icon next to the account number.
Customers in Enhanced Balance sheet with groups
With the Enhanced Balance Sheet with groups you can choose which data columns to display and the reference period, to see the evolution of the customer by day, week, month, quarter, semester, year, etc.
- In Sections options you can select the Budget data to be displayed.
- Choose the Customers group. You can choose to also view the accounts of each individual customer.
- Set up the Period.
If a period that exceeds the accounting period, is indicated, the program will automatically switch to budgeting over several years.
- Indicate the subdivision by period required.
- If you think you will use this print setting again, create a Customization.
Accounting Report with Customers Budget
The Accounting Report is similar to the one for Enhanced balance sheet with groups, with the difference that the display takes place in columns, as in the Accounts table.
You can therefore use it to get an instant view of the evolution of customer accounts.