The Budget table is where planning is entered. It's setup is similar to the Transactions table you are using, but has specific columns that help speed up and make planning easier.
You can also modify the data as you wish, to have reliable forecasts that are always perfectly up to date.
Easy and comprehensive forecasts
- You can enter all the operations in detail.
- You have comprehensive forecasts because they are based on the double-entry method.
- Based on the movements entered, the program calculates and displays the forecasts.
- Indicate when an operation will be performed, if it will repeat and until when.
- The description is indicated.
- Indicate the account of origin and destination.
- Indicate the expected amount.
- You can complete the registration with:
- Customer account
- Accounts Payable.
- VAT code
- Cost / Profit Center
- Add more columns for additional information.
- You can enter the movements in the order you want, so as to group them.
- You can enter additional information to facilitate the transfer of data to the new year.