Command Print Estimates/Invoices
Invoice printing is done from the menu Invoices → Print Invoice.
This command creates a print preview of the invoice. Directly from the preview, by clicking on the settings symbol (cogwheel) in the toolbar, you access the following dialogue box:
- Print Invoices dialogue. From this dialogue box you can do various things:
- Set the layout to be used for printing the invoice.
- Access the layout settings to customise the printout.
- Change the print settings.
- Export the invoice in pdf or other formats.
For the moment, only one invoice can be printed at a time.
Print layout and customisation
The printing of the offer or invoice is highly customisable for several reasons:
- You can choose the Print Layout.
- You can customise invoice printing by changing the layout settings.
- Several layouts are available for invoice printing, here are the recommended ones:
For more information on customisation, please consult the following pages: