To use the Invoice application you must have downloaded and installed Banana Accounting Plus.
For a quick and easy start we recommend the use of one of our templates.
Create an Invoice file starting with an existing template or by creating an empty file as follows:
- Menu File → New.
- Select Region / language.
- As Type, select Invoices.
- In the section on the right select the required template.
- Double-click on the template name or click the Create button. The program will open the selected file directly.
- Save the file indicating it's name.
- Via File → File and accounting properties → Address tab, set the address of your company, which will be included in the header of the invoice.
- If you wish to insert a logo, see the Set up logo page.
Create new Invoice
Via the Invoice → New Invoice ... dialog a new invoice will be created.
- Enter the basic information of the invoice (invoice no, date, object, initial text and final text).
- Enter your billing address (customer address).
- Enter the invoice details (product, description, quantity, amount).
- Check subtotals and grand totals and enter any discounts.
- In Settings ... define some basic parameters of the invoice (currency, decimal points, rounding, payment term and VAT mode).
- Save and print the invoice.
Print an invoice
Via the Invoice menu → Print Invoice command, or by clicking Print in the dialog for creating or modifying an invoice, you access the window for printing the invoice.
The Invoice file consists of the following tables: