The beta release of the Estimates and Invoices extension adds new and important functions to the application.
All major developments have been carried out and also tested. We invite everybody to test and give us feedback.
How to install it
Watch the video tutorial which shows you how to try out the brand new Beta version of the Estimates and Invoices extension.
- Download and install the last Banana Accounting+ 10.1.8 or newer
- Open the Extensions menu > Manage Extension dialog
- Select the Estimates and Invoices extension
- Select the Beta release as preferred channel.
You can change the release channel at any time without data loss.
- Banana Accounting+ 10.1.8 or newer
- [CH10] Layout with Swiss QR Code with publishing date of 2023-06-19 or newer
Released on 2023-08-04
- Subtotals of items (Advanced plan)
Subtotals allow you to add partial totals to the invoice. For example, it is possible to insert a subtotal with labor costs and a subtotal with material costs.
To add a subtotal:
- Go to the Settings tab > Item Columns section and switch on the column Type
- Go to the Invoice tab
- Add a new row
- In the column Type select "Total", "Total 1" or "Total 2"
- Enter the desired description for the total line.
Subtotals in the dialog
Subtotals on the invoice
Upcoming new functionalities
- Add status to the invoice (draft, sent, reminder1, canceled, ...)
Functionalities integrated in the standard release
- Possibility to print reminders (Advanced plan)
- Possibility to print delivery notes (Advanced plan)
- Possibility to print more invoices in separated pdf files
The dialogue for entering invoice data is implemented via the Estimates and Invoice Dialogue Extension.
- The extension is installed automatically when an Estimates and Invoice file is opened.
- The extension is updated automatically when a new version of the extension is released.
The dialogue can therefore change even if the Banana Accounting programme has not been updated.
- To try using a development version of the extension, see Manage Extensions : Using a Development Version.
If you have the Advanced plan, you can edit the source code and upload your modified code on your instance to Banana Accounting+.
We would appreciate every feedback about this new release.
You can send us your feedback through the contact form, please also include a short description about the context where your are using this extension.