In this article
Banana Accounting is a complete, flexible and universal accounting software, ideal for associations because it does not require professional accounting skills to achieve a state-of-the-art accounting management: transactions and accounts can always be modified, corrected or deleted, as in Excel. You can use Banana Accounting worry free both in Switzerland and abroad.
Associations appreciate the ready-made template files and the Banana Extensions, made for specific needs, that can be downloaded for free.
Choose the Banana Accounting template that best suits your needs and personalize it as you want
Once you have entered your transactions you can get professional reports and printouts for associations and much more in just a few clicks:
- Print membership list, addresses and labels (using the CC3 cost center)
- Projects or events management
- Donations statement for associations
- Subscription request to members printouts
- Invoices with the Swiss QR code and reference number (NEW - It is currently released in the Experimental version of Banana Accounting).
- Invoices with the Swiss QR code with empty amount and address (NEW - It is currently released in the Experimental version of Banana Accounting).
- Different reports
- Balance sheet and income statement
- Accounts details (cards)