With Banana Accounting you can import data from different formats.
SEPA Bank Statement /ISO 20022 Switzerland
Camt/ISO 20022 is the bank statement format made available by most Swiss banks.
- SEPA/ISO 20022 Switzerland extension for importing data from bank statements.
- This extension supports the Swiss file format and also imports QR-Code data.
- ISO 20022 Switzerland extension for importing account statement movements.
- This extension supports the Swiss file format and is similar to the previous one, but its specific function is for files in the ISO 20022 camt052, camt053 and camt054 format for Swiss specifications.
These import filters in standard formats are available regardless of the plan purchased.
Other bank statements
Some banks or credit cards also make the account statement file available in CSV format, see:
- List of import extensions available for Switzerland.
- List of Universal Import Extensions (including Paypal and others).
It happens very often that banks change CSV export formats without notice. Updating these import files can be time-consuming, so the import extensions are only available with the Advanced plan. We usually advise our users whenever possible to use files in ISO20022 format.