This function is only available in the Accounting with VAT management, and allows the user to import VAT codes from:
- Other accounting files (*.ac2)
- A text file with column headers (text file *.txt)
In order to import VAT Codes, please proceed as follows:
- Click Actions→ Import into accounting command.
- Select VAT Codes.
- Select Switzerland new VAT Rates: in the lower field the file containing the new VAT Codes 2018 will be automatically displayed.In the case of VAT codes of another country, you must select the file containing the VAT codes in force according to your country.
- Confirm by clicking on OK
The following window will be displayed
Add new codes and new groups
If this option is checked, the new codes and new VAT groups will be added, without eliminating the ones that are presently in the VAT codes table.
Replace all rows
If this option is checked the existing VAT codes table will be replaced by the one contained in the source file indicated,
If, after the import, you receive the error message VAT account not found, the VAT account must be entered automatically in the menu via File → File and accounting properties → VAT section.
Update VAT Codes for Switzerland
VAT and Sales tax Management
For more information visit the page VAT and Sales tax Management