This function is only available in the Accounting with VAT management, and allows the user to import VAT codes from:
- Other accounting files (*.ac2)
- A text file with column headers (text file *.txt)
In order to import VAT Codes, please proceed as follows:
- From the Account1 menu choose the Import into accounting command
- Select VAT Codes
- Select Switzerland: New VAT Rates 2018 - in the lower field the file containing the new VAT Codes 2018 will be automatically shown
- Confirm by clicking on OK
The following dialog window will follow:
Add new codes and new groupes
If this option is checked, the new codes and new VAT groups will be added, without eliminating the ones that are presently in the VAT codes table.
Replace all rows
If this option is checked the existing VAT codes table will be replaced by the one containted in the source file indicated,
If, after the import, you receive the error message VAT account not found, you need to select the VAT according to VAT report account in the VAT/Sales tax section of the File and accounting properties (File menu).
Update VAT Codes for Switzerland