The File info command, activated in the Tools menu, displays the characteristics of a file.
By activating the Complete view also the Xml columns are displayed, thanks to which, it is possible to retrieve the values automatically when the table is exported.
- Section: the Group name of the values
- ID: the specific and explicit identification of the value
- Description: contains an explanation of the value
- The rows in bold print are the section titles that group the different elements together
- Value: the formatted value
- Section XML: The name of the section in English
- ID XML: the identification in English
- Value Xml: the field contents in Xml format.
The Section XML and the ID Xml identify the value unambiguously.