This table shows the amortisation codes.
Therse are predefined codes that must not be changed.
The amortisation code.
These codes are fixed and must not be modified.
If you change the Id number the program will not operate correctly anymore.
- 00 No amortisation. No amortisation will be created.
- 01 Full amortisation at once of the item. The item is amortised all at once.
- 02 Specified amount. The amortisation is calculated, based on the entered amount.
- 10 On the historical value. The amortisation is calculated as a percentage of the historical value.
- 11 On the book value. The amortisation is calculated on the book value.
The code explanation