Codes are being entered that allow the user to only print determined parts of the Chart of accounts, when printing the Enhanced Balance sheet by groups.
Contains the code that defines that this is a group row. The group code is then used in the GR column to indicate the totalization of an account or group.
The account number, cost center or segment is being entered.
A text to indicate the name of the account, group, or section.
- Disable (only visible in the Other view)
By entering 1, the account does not appear in the autocomplete list, but can be used in the Transactions table;
By entering 2, the account is disabled and can not be used.
It indicates whether the account is 1 = Assets, 2 = Liabilities, 3 = Expenses, 4 = Revenue, see the Accounts
- Gr (Totalize in)
It indicates a group so that the program can totalize this line in the group.
- Gr1 and Gr2
- Opening balance
Insert the account balance at the beginning of the year.The amounts in credit must be entered preceded by a minus sign. The total of the debit amounts (positive) and those in credit (negative) must balance and result in zero. If the opening balances do not balance a difference is shown in the information window.If you have added or pasted accounts and the difference is not correct, proceed with a Recheck of the accounting (Shift + F9)
- Movement Debit and Movement Credit (Protected columns)
The total of the debit and credit movements included in the Transactions table.
- Balance (Protected column)
The balance of the account includes the opening balance and the movements in debit and credit.The balance in debit is positive, while a credit balance is negative (minus sign).
The budget amount for the current year is being entered.The budget amount for the Expenses (debit) must be inserted in positive, the Revenue in negative (credit).
Difference Budget (Protected column)
The difference between Balance and Budget amount.
The balance of the account at the end of the preceding year.
With the command "Create new year" or "Update opening balances", the values in the Balance column of the file of the preceding year are being carried forward.
When a new accounting is being created and the user wants to obtain printouts with the amounts of the preceding year, the values of that year have to be entered manually.
- Prev. yr. Difference (Protected column)
The difference between the Balance and the amount of last year.
The VAT number in case this account is linked to a client or a supplier.
The VAT code that needs to be applied automatically, when this account is being entered in the debit A/c or credit A/c column of the Transactions.
- Adresses columns
It is possible to have the program add addresses columns in order to manage customers or suppliers data.
Adding or moving columns
- When an Amount column is being added in the Chart of accounts, the program composes the total of the amounts according to the selected grouping scheme
Added columns of the Number type, on the contrary, are not being totaled.
- With the Columns setup command, the columns can be made visible, the sequences can be altered and it is also possible to add other columns.
- With the Page setup command one can also define the layout of the print (portrait or landscape) and the zoom.
Accounts list ordered by description or other criteria
In you need to order your accounts in a different way, use the Extract and sort rows command from the Data menu.
- Base Displayed are the principal columns, the grouping columns and the balances
- Transaction Displayed are the columns with the Debit and Credit transactions.
- Budget Displayed are the Budget column and the Difference Budget column.
- Previous Displayed are the Previous column and the Difference Prior columns regarding the previous year
- Other The Disable column, the VAT number and the Fiscal number column are being displayed.
- Print Just the Account column, the Description and the Balance is being displayed.
The views can be customized and others can be added with the command Views setup.