The features, present in the Suppliers sub-menu (from the Account2 menu), allow you to obtain the following lists:
Logic for checking Suppliers' invoices
In order for the program to be able to prepare the lists of received invoices:
- In the Invoice column of the Transactions table, indicate the invoice number.
- In the Debit or Credit column of the Transactions table, indicate the account number of the Supplier
Also, before entering the transactions:
- In the Chart of accounts, Supplier accounts and/or groups need to be created
- If desired, address columns can be added
- In the Suppliers set up, indicate the Suppliers group or the general Suppliers account.
You also need to choose if, in the Chart of accounts, you need to have:
- An account for each Supplier.
This is necessary when the list of invoices needs to be presented separately by supplier.
In this case, a row needs to be created for the Suppliers and each supplier account refers to this group in the GR column (see hereunder).
- One single account in which all the Suppliers are contained
The list of the open, expired invoices will be for all the Suppliers together and not per each individual Supplier.
- Reports are based on the account currency balances; possible exchange rate differences will not be taken into account.
- The reports Description column will reproduce the first row description for each invoice.
- For the accounting files based ont cash received you can setup a suppliers register with the Cost Centers.
- Setting up the register
- Activating the address columns (optional)
- Setting up the suppliers' settings
- Displaying the Invoice column in the Transactions table
- Entering the invoice that is being issued
- Entering a payment
- Entering a credit note
- The Extract invoice rows and Open invoice link commands
- Displaying the open invoices
- Displaying the expired invoices
- Displaying the Invoices received from Suppliers