In this column you can enter special rows into the invoice, like subtotals, notes, or a different invoice address.
Printing of a credit note
To print out a credit note, use the Print invoices command and simply alter the title to Credit Note from Invoice.
- Create your document, as if it were a regular Invoice by indicating it's number in the Invoice column. Accounts will be attributed accordingly for your credit note, i.e. amounts will appear in negative.
- To change the title of your document, add a row in the Transactions table as follows:
- Enter the date identical to the one used in the document you have just created in the Data column of Transactions
- Enter the number of the created document, corresponding to your Credit note, in the Invoice column
- Enter '10:' in the Type column and select Title in the drop-down men-; 10:tit should be displayed.
- Enter the title of your document in the Description column, 'Credit Note', in this case.
- Print your document with the Account2>Customers>Print invoices ... command.
In order to enter subtotals or payment terms into the invoice, you need to add additional transaction rows in the Transactions table.
- In the Type column enter '10:' and from the drop down menu choose Total; the text 10:tot will show. Enter ":" once again and select Total 1
- In the Description column, enter the appropriate description for the total (for example, Total merchandise).
- Enter the invoice number (mandatory if you want the total to be printed).
In order to enter payment terms into the invoice, you need to:
- Enter an extra row with the same invoice number into the Transactions table.
- In the Type column, enter '10:' and from the drop-down menu choose Terms; the text 10:ter will show.
- In the Description column, enter the text (for example, 30 days, 60 days).
When the invoice will be printed, the entered value will be shown as the term for payment .
All the options Document Type 10: column: (invoice)
Invoice address that is different from the one indicated in the Accounts table, Address View
Go to: Printing custom data
The title 'Invoice' can be replaced by another wording, for example 'Price Quote'.
|10||:tot||:0;Total Level 0
:1;Total Level 1
:2;Total Level 2