Credit notes have their own TypeDoc, different from invoices.
- Enter your transaction, as if it was an invoice.
- Indicate the credit note number in the Invoice column.
The accounts will follow the logic of recording a credit note. As a result, the amount of the document will be negative.
- Enter '12:' in the Type column.
- Enter the wording Credit Note instead of Invoice into the Description column.
In some print layouts the wording Invoice will always be printed, to change, proceed as follows:
- enter a new row with identical invoice number and 12:tit in the Type column.
- insert Credit Note in the Description column.
Printing the credit note
The same command is used as the one for printing invoices: Account2 → Clients → Print invoices.