Print the Balance Sheet with your logo
In the new Banana Accounting Plus version, the Balance Sheet with groups printout has been improved with new customization possibilities. Among the new features, the possibility to insert your logo.
The Balance sheet with groups differs from the Balance sheet for the following characteristics:
- Includes groups and subgroups in the printout, as in the chart of accounts.
- Offers the possibility to exclude groups or accounts (for instance, only the total of the group and not the accounts of which the total is composed).
- In the Chart of accounts - Sections it is possible to select which accounts to include or leave out in the printouts
- It is possible to choose, for a given period, what kind of subdivision you want (for example in the first semester, obtain the data by month or by quarter)
- It is possible to have a subdivision by segment
- Transactions without date are being considered as opening transactions and will not appear in the printouts of the Profit & Loss Statement.
In order to calculate, view and print the Enhanced Balance sheet by groups, click on the Enhanced balance sheet with groups command from the Account1 menu; a window appears, with different sections that allow the user to define the print setup.
- If I exclude the groups with a zero balance, the title rows that refer to the excluded groups are still being displayed.
Go to Sections and activate "Hide current row" on the title rows that you wish to exclude.
- I would like to exclude the display of the period in the titles of the printouts ("1st Semester 2013")
Go to the Headers section and deactivate the "Print period" option.
- On the cover page, when there are long titles, I should be able to choose how to subdivide the texts on two rows and whether I wish to apply bold print.
It is impossible to change the fonts on the cover page.
- Some amounts are not included in the indicated period.
Transactions without a date are being counted as openings and do not appear in the printouts of the Profit & Loss statement.
Be sure to enter the date into all the transactions.
- The Total groups that contain all the accounts of the classes 3 and 4 are being renamed with the text Profit or Loss, depending on the result of the accounting period. Go to the Sections and overwrite the original text in the Alternate text zone of the active row.
- In case the Show previous year option is being activated, and in the previous year file there are groups that are no longer present in the current year, the program will give error messages. In order to print the Balance sheet with data of the previous and the current year, the groups of the previous year have to also be present in the current year.