The following options are the same for the Balance section, for the Profit and Loss Statement section and for the Notes section (when present); they however vary a little: the Profit and Loss section has the Budget functions, while the Notes section has the Description column as its default column.
Explanation for a few columns:
- Current: the balance or movement in basic currency
- Foreign currency: the balance in the account currency.
- % of row: includes the column with the percentage referring to the total (for example, % total Assets)
- % Change: is the difference, expressed in percentage, between the current period and the other column (Budget, Previous period, Previous year)
- Year-to-date: the balance or movement from the start of the accounting until the date of the last transaction.
Each section has the Advanced button from where it is possible to change the column's settings and options.