The professional tool to manage assets, liabilities, expenses and income according to the international rules of the Double-entry (debit and credit) and to obtain a Balance Sheet and a Profit/loss Statement.
The double-entry accounting application is available with or without the VAT management option.
- Manages the estate accounts and the profit/loss accounts (assets, liabilities, expenses and revenue)
- The accounting type with VAT features the VAT calculations and VAT reports
- Produces all the accounting extracts: journal, account cards, balances by period and annual balances
- Allows to manage Cost Centers and Segments
- Offers different ways of data presentation
- Exports data to Excel, Html, Xml, Pdf
- Imports data from different files formats
Tables and File properties
The double-entry accounting is composed by the following tables:
- Accounts table
Where the accounting plan is located with opening balances, and where groups and subgroups can be defined along with cost centers and segments.
- Transactions table
Where the accounting transactions are entered.
- VAT Codes table
Where the VAT/Sales tax codes are set, only the VAT management option has been chosen.
- Exchange rates table
Where the different currencies are defined - only in the multi-currency accounting
- File properties
Where the accounting general settings are defined.