Time sheet is the new Free Banana Accounting Plus application that allows you to easily manage your working hours and instantly know the situation of hours worked, overtime, holidays, absences.The
Multiple automations to allow for quick and easy management of hours .
- Software available free of charge, to work on any operating system, including mobile.
- Easy to use and implement solutions, no login and password required.
- Each employee keeps the file on their computer or mobile device.
- Fully adaptable to the requirements of the employee and the company.
- Great time savings and calculation errors are avoided.
- File templates available with the calendar of the current year.
- Powerful and automated calculation system.
- Uniformity of calculations. All calculations are based on hours and minutes and this makes it possible to adapt to every case and requirement.
- Balances and totals updated instantly by day, month and year.
- Data entered in predefined columns, for results that are always ordered and clear.
- Forecast for working hours.
- Management of project hours.
- Hours worked and indication of less or more hours worked and progressive balance.
- Indication of the holidays taken and remaining, with carry over to the following year.
- Possibility of coding other useful information for the company (projects, expenses, notes).
- Complies with the regulations of the European Court of Justice and Swiss regulations.
How to keep the hours
The Time Sheet supports different data collection methods:
- Systematic collection.
Enter the work start and stop times and the program will calculate the hours worked. Display the Start1-Stop1, Start2-Stop2, ... , Start5-Stop5 columns where you can enter the times of beginning and end.
- Simplified collection.
Indicate the hours worked in a day,
Display Work1 and Work2columns to enter the hours worked of the day.
- Mixed collection.
You can enter both the time of beginning and end, or the time worked.
Display the Start and Stop columns and the Work columns.
Accurate and uniform calculations for every use
The time sheet always uses the hour and minute format (for example: 8:15). Holidays and absences are also indicated daily with hours and minutes. This allows for easy and accurate management of situations with irregular working hours, or that are subject to change.
The totals are also always shown in hours and minutes. This uniformity allows an exact overview of one's work situation, fully compliant with legal regulations, and avoids discussions between employee and employer regarding the calculations.
Below is an overview of how data entry and calculations take place.
- Expected working time (hours due)
For each single day of the week, the exact number of hours and minutes of work expected can be indicated. The program indicates the expected total of hours per week. The working hours can also be changed only temporarily (for example change of hours during only one week).
- Hours worked
The daily working hours can be entered with taking up work or leaving time(s), or even as a total of hours and minutes or a combination of both. The program then calculates the total number of daily hours worked.
- Extra hours for nightshift or holidays
They can be specified both as hours and minutes and as a percentage; the program then calculates the total.
They are indicated in hours and minutes for the entire year. It's simple, just multiply the total hours per week by the number of vacation weeks. The program calculates the remaining holiday balance which will be accurate to the minute, even if the working hours are variable.
- Absences due to illness, military service or any other kind
They are also referred to as hours and minutes. The program then calculates the total number of absences per day.
- Total hours
This is the sum in hours and minutes of hours worked, supplements and absences. The program calculates the daily difference between the hours due (expected) and the total. There is also a progressive counter of the differences so that you have an instant view of the hours balance.
- Columns related to time counters
The program will calculate the monthly and yearly total, displayed in hours and minutes format, so that you have complete control and consistency of calculation.
- Hours in decimal format
When entering hours, you can also indicate a decimal number (8.50) and the program converts it to hours and minutes (8:30).
- The Time sheet also displays some totals in decimal hour format, so as to simplify the insertion into other programs.
- The monthly report presents the totals of the daily and monthly hours.
- Print extensions allow you to total and view working time in any other format.
File and data saving
- All the data is saved in a single file, where you can easily retrieve everything without wasting time.
- Give the file the name you want.
- You can manage an unlimited number of files.
- Save your data to any media, computer, network, cloud or it can be emailed. You can access it wherever you are.
- Make your Time sheet more secure by using password protection.
Based on columns such as Excel
The Time Sheet has a Journal table with columns already set up, where you can write down your working hours (start and end time), holidays, overtime or any sick leaves, day by day.
- The columns of the Journal table are predefined and can be displayed as desired.
- Predefined columns for many needs:
- Working hours forecast.
- Actual hours worked.
- Difference between hours worked and expected hours. Therefore, the overtime hours or hours to be recovered are reported.
- Annotations and Refunds.
- Hours for projects.
- Possibility to add multiple rows for the same working day.
- In the Links column you can add a Link to a document (example medical certificate).
- The Search command allows you to quickly search for data.
Error reporting and control
- Command for recalculating the Time sheet.
- Reporting of any wrong settings, differences or errors.
- Each report contains a link to a help page that explains the causes and the solution.
- Possibility to correct.
Monthly Printouts and Reports
- Printable ledger as seen on the screen, or by selection.
- Monthly Report.
Exporting, Importing and Archiving data
- Copy and paste directly to and from Excel.
- Export tables to pdf and various other formats.
- Archiving of printouts and accounting data in pdf or other formats.
- Saving the accounting file on any backup device.
- Importing time sheet data into other programs.
- Each dialogue and error has its own documentation page accessible in a click.
- Constantly updated documentation.
- Documentation also available in Pdf format.
These features, although requested by some users, are not available at the moment:
- Possibility to include the logo on the printout of the monthly report, as well as an indication for the signature, and to be able to select the columns to be printed.