Try Banana Accounting Plus Web
Run Banana Accounting Plus on your browser without any installation. Customize the template, enter the transactions and save the file on your computer.
Requirements, technical information and limitations
The program is downloaded and executed in the browser, the entered data is not sent to a server.
This web version offers most of the accounting features, but does not have all the features of the desktop version.
The mode of use is typical of the desktop application and the use is currently focused on:
- Giving to everyone the opportunity to try Banana Accounting Plus without having to perform any installation.
- Opening and viewing the contents of the accounting templates.
- Letting the user customize the template, start to enter transactions and then switch to the desktop version.
- Allowing students to practice double-entry bookkeeping and seeing how a modern accounting software works.
- Experiencing the potential of the WebAssembly technology.
Create an accounting
- Clicking the button starts Banana Accounting Plus Web.
- The chosen template is opened or a new accounting can be created using the New file command.
- You can modify the file as you wish, adapting the chart of accounts and entering transactions.
- When you click Save, the file is saved in your download folder. Each time you save a new copy is created.
- The saved file can be resumed and opened from the desktop version.
Directly try Banana Accounting Plus Web with a universal template already set up; choose the closest to your needs:
- Cash Manager - Cash Flow Planning, Budgeting and Management for Freelancers and Small Companies
- Cash Manager - Free Student Accounting
- Income & Expense Accounting - Family Budget and Household accounts
- Income & Expense Accounting - Non-profit Organizations
- Income & Expense Accounting - Small and Medium Enterprises (SME)
- Double-Entry Accounting - Company (SME)
- Double-Entry Accounting - Professional Studio
- Double-Entry Accounting - Accounting for a Restaurant
- Double-Entry Accounting with VAT/Sales tax - Small and Medium Enterprises (SME)
- Accounting with foreign currencies - Budget with Formulas for Multi-Currency Financial Planning
All our templates have a unique ID number. If you know the ID of a template (e.g. +10649), you can direcly open it via the link https://www.banana.ch/en/startbanana?tid=10649
See all available accounting templates.