With Banana Accounting+, thanks to the subscription model, we will have the possibility to make progressive improvements, so that you will have always a cutting-edge software solution.
You can also be involved in the planning, development and fine-tuning of the software.
We have created the Banana+ Insider, with the aim of creating a community of Banana Accounting fans, who can be the first to see what is happening. Similar to Windows Insider also Banana+ Insider will give you the opportunity to preview developments, give feedback directly to our engineers and help even more shape the future of Banana Accounting+.
- Dev Channel
Ideal for users with high technical skills. Be the first to access versions in the early stages of development.
- From the program point of view we are moving to QT version 6, the new generation of the programming library we are using for programming in C++. QT6 will be a solid foundation for Banana Accounting+ to up to the 2030.
- Operating system support.
- Improved stability and compatibility with the modern operating systems and particularly graphics drivers.
- Better support for Windows 11 new Fluid Framework.
- Availability of Banana Accounting in the Microsoft App Store.
- Support for Apple/Mac ARM based computer.
- Better support for tablet and other mobile devices,
- Banana Accounting+ for Web (webassembly version) offering the same functionalities of the desktop version.
- Payments orders.
- Account cards with last year data.
- PDF Printout with attachments files.
- Calculation and transaction generation of profit and loss when selling a securities (extension).
- Audit reports (extension).
- Estimate and Invoice
- New data entry dialog.
- Print multiple invoice in a separate PDF files.
- Support for invoice states.
- Improve the printout, with possibility to select columns, stylesheet customisation, time in decimal, etc.
We are currently working on these projects and we will progressively release the functionalities as a Insider and release. Some features will be made available in the Free Plan, other in the Professional plan and other in the Advanced plan.
The planning will be updated in 2021. So stay tune for more to come.
- Improve the subscription process.
- Mobile version
We are further improving the mobile version with the aim to bring more in line with the desktop version. There will be all the new features of Banana+ including interface and usability improvements.
- Browser version
Our engineers are working on the most advanced technology to give you a version of Banana+ that run directly in your browser. It will be revolutionary, you will be able to create new files and use a do accounting without the need to do any installation. You will have the advantage of a like cloud solutions, but your data will remains private to you.
- File bar
We want to make it easier to switch from one file to another, so that it will be much convenient to work on more files simultaneously.
- Reverse charge with one transaction
It will be possible to book a reverse charge operation with multiple VAT codes, so that you don't need multiple transactions rows.
- Improve speed
Our main focus is making the software faster and user friendly, by adding new features and improving the existing one.
- Payment files
It will finally be possible to create payment files.
- Estimates and Invoice Application
We plan to improve and implements new features that many users have requested.
- Installer for schools
Make it easier to install Banana Accounting+ on class rooms.
Our development teams is updating and creating new extensions that
We are working on an Extension that calculate financial indexes. Users will have better control of the financial status. It will be customizable so that each it can adapt to existing accounting plan.
Italy Enti del terzo settore.
The new templates and reporting for ETS is completed and ready to use.
The templates and reporting for OHADA countries are ready to use.
We welcome any suggestions that help use make Banana+ even more easy to start with and that help you be more productive.