New! Banana Accounting+, our latest version, is now available!
In the new version there are many improvements compared to version 7, and the documentation has also been optimized. Start the new year with the new version.
The features, present in the Suppliers sub-menu (from the Account2 menu), allow you to obtain the following lists:
Logic for checking Suppliers' invoices
In order for the program to be able to prepare the lists of received invoices:
- In the Invoice column of the Transactions table, indicate the invoice number.
- In the Debit or Credit column of the Transactions table, indicate the account number of the Supplier
Also, before entering the transactions:
- In the Chart of accounts, Supplier accounts and/or groups need to be created
- If desired, address columns can be added
- In the Suppliers set up, indicate the Suppliers group or the general Suppliers account.
You also need to choose if, in the Chart of accounts, you need to have:
- An account for each Supplier.
This is necessary when the list of invoices needs to be presented separately by supplier.
In this case, a row needs to be created for the Suppliers and each supplier account refers to this group in the GR column (see hereunder).
- One single account in which all the Suppliers are contained
The list of the open, expired invoices will be for all the Suppliers together and not per each individual Supplier.
- Reports are based on the account currency balances; possible exchange rate differences will not be taken into account.
- The reports Description column will reproduce the first row description for each invoice.
- For the accounting files based ont cash received you can setup a suppliers register with the Cost Centers.
- Setting up the register
- Activating the address columns (optional)
- Setting up the suppliers' settings
- Displaying the Invoice column in the Transactions table
- Entering the invoice that is being issued
- Entering a payment
- Entering a credit note
- The Extract invoice rows and Open invoice link commands
- Displaying the open invoices
- Displaying the expired invoices
- Displaying the Invoices received from Suppliers