- The Balance Sheet represents all the Assets, Liabilities, Expenses and Income in a specific moment. The difference between Assets and Liabilities gives the personal capital.
- The grouping of the accounts is done according to the contents of the BClass column.
- The Enhanced Balance Sheet, shown in the preview, can be saved in different formats (PDF, HTML, MS Excel) and can be copied in the clipboard.
- In order to calculate, display and print it at the end of year or the end of a period, activate the Enhanced balance sheet command from the Account1 menu.
- Transactions without date are being considered as opening transactions and will not appear in the printouts of the Profit & Loss Statement.
Including a logo in the Enhanced Balance Sheet
From the Banana version 9.0.3 it is possible to include a logo and to define its settings (width, height, position) from the File meu > Logo setup command. It is also possible to create and save Compositions with different logo settings.
This feature is a simpler alternative to the logo setting with the Documents Table.
From the following window several printing options can be activated, appears.
See also Print Examples.
Rows 1 thru 4
In this field, enter texts to use as headers when printing.
Print cover page / Print date / Print page numbers
The activated options will be shown in the print-out.
Column header (Balance / Profit and Loss)
The first two vertical fields refer to the Balance Sheet, the two second ones refer to the Profit and Loss Statement.
Insert the final date of the current accounting.
In this field, enter the final date of the previous year's accounting.
Print pages / Include in printout
By selecting the appropriate cells, it is possible to choose the options that should be activated in the printouts.
The explanations for the other tabs are available at the following pages: