- This command allows the user to visualize the amounts of accounts with a specific grouping, for a specific period or with a specific subdivision.
- In order to calculate, obtaine and print reports, choose the Accounting reports command form the Account1 menu.
- Transactions without date are being considered as opening transactions and will not appear in the printouts of the Profit & Loss Statement.
Include a logo in the accounting report printout
From Banana Accounting 9 it is possible to include a logo in the accounting report printout as well. After obtaining your accounting report , go to File menu -> Print preview command. From the print preview click on the the Setup icon, and in the dialog window that will open, in the Logo option, seleg your logo insted of the none option.
You can also check the how to setup a logo page.
You can select the desired grouping scheme:
- As on Accounts table - the Report will show a list of all accounts just as in the Accounts table with the Opening balance and Balance columns
- Accounts by class - the Report will show the list of the accounts but without subgroups
- External accounting report - the Report will show the data according to a grouping system preset in a separate file (File menu, New command, Double-entry accounting group, Accounting Report).
You can select the accounts to be included or excluded:
- Show group totals only - only the group totals will be shown
- Include accounts with transactions - only accounts with transactions will be printed
- Include accounts with 0 balance - accounts with zero balance will be printed as well
- Exclude groups without accounts - groups that contain only accounts with zero balance will not be printed.
The explanations for the other tabs are available at the following pages:
A new table is created where the results are shown.