Customers' register and checking of open invoices
Directly in the accounting you can:
- Prepare customers' accounts, with the related addresses and other customers' data.
- Enter into the transactions:
- The data related to the issued invoices (invoice number, customer, amount, due date).
- The data related to the payment for the invoices and the issuing of credit notes, if any.
- Obtain the following lists/reports
Features under development, only available in the Experimental version:
Setting up and using the customers and invoices features
- Setting up the register and the customers' accounts in the Chart of Accounts
- Setting up the Customers' & suppliers' settings
- Setting up the Transactions table and entering the invoices
- Reports Open, overdue and issued invoices
- Printing invoices (Experimental version).
Notes for the use of multi-currency
- The Reports are based on the customer's account currency balances; possible exchange rate differences will not be taken into account.
In the Issued invoices table, the recordings of exchange rate differences are also listed, while in other prints only the customer's currency amount is used.
- The reports Description column will reproduce the first row description for each invoice.
- For the accounting files based ont cash received you can setup a customers register with the Cost Centers.