The features, present in the Customers sub-menu (from the Account2 menu), allow you to obtain the following lists:
- Print invoices (New: available in the Experimental version)
- Print statements (New: available in the Experimental version)
- Print reminders (New: available in the Experimental version)
Logic for checking Customers' invoices
In order for the program to be able to prepare the lists of issued invoices:
- In the Invoice column of the Transactions table, indicate the invoice number.
- In the Debit or Credit column of the Transactions table, indicate the account number of the Customer
Also, before entering the transactions:
- In the Chart of accounts, Customer accounts and/or groups need to be created
- If desired, address columns can be added
- In the Customers set up, indicate the Customer group or the general Customer account.
You also need to choose if, in the Chart of accounts, you need to have:
- An account for each Customer
This is necessary when the list of invoices needs to be presented separately by customer.
In this case, a row needs to be created for the Customer, and each client account refers to this group in the GR column (see hereunder).
- One single account in which all the Customers are contained
The list of the open, expired invoices will be for all the Customers together and not per each individual Customer.
- Reports are based on the account currency balances; possible exchange rate differences will not be taken into account.
- The reports Description column will reproduce the first row description for each invoice.
- For the accounting files based ont cash received you can setup a customers register with the Cost Centers.
- Setting up Customers accounts
- Setting up the register
- Activating the address columns (optional)
- Setting up the customers' settings
- Entering transactions
- Displaying the Invoice column in the Transactions table
- Entering the invoice that is being issued
- Entering a payment
- Entering a credit note
- The Extract invoice rows and Open invoice link commands
- Reports and printouts
- Displaying the open invoices
- Displaying the expired invoices
- Displaying the Invoices received from Customers
- Automatic autocomplete