Install Banana Accounting
To open the template you need to install Banana Accounting on your computer.
If you have not yet done so, proceed as follows:
- Download and install Banana Accounting on your computer.
- With the free version you can try any model.
Download the template from the site
On the template page, click on the Download link and Save it to your computer.
- Start Banana and open the file you just downloaded.
- If it has been saved in the temporary folder, you will get a message that the file is read-only.
- Save the file with the name and in the working folder you want.
For example, if you want to find a template with Template ID +10685 on the template page (starts with the "+" sign), you need to:
- Start Banana Accounting
- Use the command File Menu → New command.
- In Filter by enter the Template ID: +10685
- Click on Create.
Choose a template within Banana Accounting
- Use the File -> New command
You will see the complete list of all available templates. Click on the one that suits your situation most.
- Click on the Create button.
- Save the file to your computer.
Save the file with a name
Once the file has been created you must save it by giving it a name.
We recommend to use your company's name as the file name and also indicate the accounting year. For example "company-2022.ac2".
The ".ac2" is the extension of Banana Accounting file.
With Banana Accounting your data remains private. While saving, you can also indicate the folder or disk where to save them.
- Save the file on your computer, in the directory you want, with the name of your company and the year.
- Customize the file to your needs and enter the registrations.
For double entry accounting