we recommend the following system requirements:
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, 2008
(Windows Phone and RT are not supported)
- 150 MB of disk space*
- Internet connection to access the Help function of the program
The program installation is a matter of minutes and it is all automatic:
- Download our latest version of Banana Accounting for Windows from our Download page
- Start the installation process by double clicking on the downloaded file - Check out our step by step installation page
- During the installation you will be asked to enter the license key, which must be purchased - Purchase the license key
Without entering the license key, the program works in a Starter Edition mode, which allows you to use all the features up to 70 transactions.
- The indicated disk space requirement depends on the amount of transactions and accounts used in the accounting file. 150 MB is an average space for an accounting file with 200 accounts and 2000 transactions.
- There is no limitation to the number of files.
- The files created with Banana 7 for Windows are compatible and interchangeable with Banana 7 for Mac, Linux and Android.
- The software is a single user program, just like Excel. Only one person at a time can edit a file.
- The Windows version can be installed on a server, and then be run on client computers.
- Th program can be used with Terminal Server or similar remote desktop technologies.
- Also see the Installing on a server page.