Remember that in order to execute Banana Accounting from multiple computers, you need to buy as many licenses as there are computers that use the program.
Banana accounting can, without any problem, be installed on a server, a terminal server, external disks or can be packaged for distribution, because:
Everything necessary to execute Banana Accounting is installed in the installation directory (exe, dll, examples)
Banana does not write in the system directories and the system registry
- The user settings are stored in the registry of each user
For each accountin, there is a single file that (as in Excel) can reside on a local disk, network, USB flash drive or a directory in DropBox, Google drive, or other similar systems
Banana is compatible with Remote Desktop systems.
For more information on the files, see also File - Save.
Direct installation on the server directory or on an USB key
- Follow the normal installation procedure, specifying the server or the USB key as the destination directory
- Enter the license key
- Then, create the connection with the program Banana70.exe so that users of the local computers or those that will use the USB key can run the program
Installation and copy of the program on a server or USB key:
- follow the normal installation procedure on a local disk
- enter the license key
- copy the directory C \ Program Files \ BananaXX \ (XX stands for the version number) on the network drive or the USB key
- Then, create the connection with the program BananaXX.exe so that users of the local computers can run the program.
It is not possible to install Banana Accounting on servers.
The program must be installed and the license key must be entered on each computer. However, you can save the accounting files on a network disk.