- This command displays the amounts of accounts with a certain group, for a fixed period or for a subdivision.
- Transactions without date are being considered as opening transactions and will not appear in the printouts of the Profit & Loss Statement.
You select the desired grouping scheme:
- Accounts - the Report will show a list of all accounts with the following columns: opening balance, income, expenses and account balance
- Categories - the Report will show a list of all categories with the following columns: opening balance, income, expenses and account balance.
You select the accounts to be included or excluded:
- Exclude accounts - only the categories will be printed
- Include accounts with no transactions - accounts with no transactions will be printed as well
- Include accounts with 0 balance - accounts with zero balance will be printed as well
- Exclude groups without accounts - groups with accounts with zero balance will not be printed.
The explanations for the other tabs are available at the following pages: