How to register a book return:
To indicate that a book has been returned, simply enter the date the book was returned in the Return column of the Loans table.
If you have a lot of books on loan, the Items return dialogue lists the books on loan, allows you to search for them and indicate with a check that they have been returned.
Here is how to proceed:
- From the Utilities1 menu, choose Items return;
- This will open a window where you type the name of the library user. This will display all books on loan to this library user.
- You can now check all returned books
- Click the Apply button and the program will automatically insert the actual date in the Return date column of the Loans table.
- In case of error, return to the Loans table and click the Undo command.