Income & Expense accounting is the ideal tool to manage the accounts of small to medium size companies, associations, private enterprise or project planning. It can be configured with or without VAT. On the other hand, it does not have the multi-currency options, that you will find in the double-entry book keeping version.
It does include:
- Income & Expense - allows you to manage income and expense for several accounts.
- Cash book - used to keep track of the income and expenses of one single account .
- Manages your balance sheet and income statement (assets, liabilities, income and expense)
- VAT option allows VAT calculations and VAT tax returns
- Process all your accounting records: accounting journal, account cards, periodical and annual reporting
- Lets you manage your Cost Centres and their Segments
- Multiple options to present your data
- Export to Excel, Html, Xml, Pdf
- Import various types of data files.
Tables and Properties files
Income & Expense accounting contains the following tables:
Where you find the Chart of Accounts, the opening balances and define your groupings.
Define the categories of Income & Expense here, the cost centres and segments.
Record your transactions here.
- VAT Codes
If you have selected the VAT option, enter your VAT codes here. By selecting one of the VAT templates, VAT codes will be allocated correctly, allowing you to have a facsimile of your official VAT statement.
- File and accounting properties
- Manage the general settings of your accounting here.
The account balances will be displayed instantly in the Accounts and Categories tables, after the income and expense recordings. Balances will be adjusted automatically after each registration of a transaction and you will not need to require a specific report to have an overview of your accounts, which you can call up via the Accounts and Categories tabs.
- Detailed information on the different functionalities of the program, with concrete examples and screenshots of the software, for your use
- Free support for one year included.
Topics similar to Double-entry accounting