If a message is displayed, that a certain feature is not supported by your version of Banana, you will need to update Banana Accounting 9.
If Banana Accounting 9 is already installed, we recommend that you upgrade to the latest version for free.
If, instead, you own a version previous to Banana Accounting 9 (such as Banana 8 or Banana 7), the update is subject to a fee. For further information, revert to the Updates page.
All settings, files and the license key will remain unchanged after the update.
We recommend that you always use the latest version of Banana Accounting. Newer versions contain new features and bug fixes.
Installation on Windows
- Download the installation file by clicking on the Download Now button.
- Once downloaded, double click on the downloaded file in your Download folder.
- The program starts the auto installation, click on next. The program will suggest to install the application in the C folder: Program Files Banana9. If you wish to save to another folder, click on the Browse button and choose the path.
- Click on the Install button to start the installation. The program is installed in the language of your operating system, but you can always change it via the Tools menu, Program Options command.
Installation on Apple/Mac
- Download the .dmg file available on our Download page by clicking on the Save file button.
- After saving the file in your Download folder, double-click on the file.
- Drag the Banana9 icon into the Applications folder.
- Banana Accounting 9 is now ready for use. Double-click on the Banana9 icon in the Applications folder. The program is installed in the language of your operating system, but you can always change it via the Tools menu, Program Options command.
Installation on Linux
Installation on Android
Update Banana Mobile Accounting using Google Play.
Installation on iOS
Update Banana Mobile Accounting using the App Store.
Other operating systems