In order to create the amortisation rows click on the Utility1 menu -> Create amortisation rows command.
- The date for the calculation of the amortisation
- The period of the amortisation calculation, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annual.
The program creates the amortisation lines based on the parameters of the items indicated in the Items table.
- If the parameters Amrt. Type, Percentage, Account or Contra account are not entered for a single item, the software will use the group parameters of which the item is a part to create the amortisation transactions.
- Automatically calculated record values can be adjusted manually
- Value adjustment records, such as devaluations or revaluations, must be entered manually.