The transactions are entered in the Transactions table.
For further information relative to the columns used in the Transactions table of the Cash book, refer to the Transctions (Income & Expense accounting) page.
For each operation enter the following:
- the date
- the document number
- the description
- the income or expense amount
- the category relevant to the income or expense in the Category table
- should the transaction be subject to VAT tax, enter the VAT code in the VAT code column.
The VAT codes are listed in the VAT codes table.
Speeding up the recording of the transactions
In order to accelerate the recording of the transactions, you can use
- the Smart fill function that allows the automatic autocomplete of data that have already been entered at an earlier date.
- the Recurring transactions function, used to memorize recurring transactions into an appropriate table.
- importing bank or post office statement.
Examples of transactions without VAT
Examples of transactions with VAT
To display the entries of a category, click once on the small blue arrow appearing in the upper right corner of the cell.
The display of entries in the Categories table is identical to the one in the Transactions table.
To update the category or group cards, following new entries or changes in the Transactions table, you must click on the two circular arrows symbol, located at the top right corner of the category or group card.