The best way to keep track of your cash transactions. Perfect for managing your household accounts or the cash of your activity. Intuitive. Quick. Easy to use.
Cash Manager is completely free and it's included in the FREE plan of Banana Accounting Plus.
Simple yet efficient
- Instantly be up and running using one of our templates
- Easily enter your transactions: cash, bank or any other account
- Link your digital documents
- Keep constant overview and control of your income and expenses
- Get professional reports in a click
Tailored for you
Cash Manager comes with many ready-to-use templates: choose one, personalize it to your needs and your are ready to start!
Head to the Accounts table to see live the initial and current balance of your cash, whereas in the Categories table, you can see your income and expenses in real time.
The interface is as simple as can be: insert, edit, copy and paste information as you wish. Cash Manager helps you record transactions easily. It even suggests accounts, categories; it reports errors and differences that you can correct at any time.
Profit from all the Cash Manager advanced features:
- Import your bank statements
- Link transactions to digital files (invoices, receipts, vouchers, ...)
- Define recurring transactions to be able to reload them automatically
- Add a visual meaning to your data by highlighting rows with colors
Professional results with one click
With Banana Accounting Plus, anything from instant checks to accounting journal and your overall financial situation is a click away. Get professional reports, customized with your logo. And to save more time, store your reports settings for future use. View, edit and print them if needed. Pack all data in a PDF file, or export as Excel, Html, Txt.
Optimize your finances with a Budget
Cash Manager also offers you the possibility of creating a Budget to foresee your future income and expenses.
You will be able to figure out where to save money and achieve goals such as getting married, buying a house, starting a business or planning your retirement.
By comparing the current and future balances, you immediately know if the budget has been respected. Simulate different situations to be able to make the best choices.