Banana Accounting Plus is also specifically designed for teaching, and we are happy to be able to offer it to schools free of charge. As far as installation methods are concerned, we offer several possibilities:
- Multi-user offline installation
- Installation on students' own devices (bring your own device)
- Use of Banana Accounting Plus with webassembly
- Mixed solutions
This is the most common solution. The programme can be installed either on a single computer or on the server, and the subscription can also be activated without an internet connection.
This mode is currently only available for Windows computers. More technical information can be found at the Offline Multiuser subscription page.
Many students now bring their own devices to school and teachers often use these resources in teaching.
It is useful to know that Banana Accounting Plus lends itself well to this use because the Free plan already allows the use of all the functions of the Advanced plan for up to 70 accounting transactions. Normally, school exercises are not very long therefore students can download and install Banana Accounting Plus on their own devices to work both at school and at home.
- In this case, there is no need to ask for a free school subscription:
- Students can simply download and install Banana Accounting Plus and use the Free plan.
- There is no time limit or limit to the number of accounting files that can be used.
Webassembly technology offers the possibility of running Banana Accounting Plus on any Internet browser. For now, this mode is free and unlimited.
- You can use Banana Accounting Web for free even without a school subscription:
- The teacher can create and send the students a link that directly opens the accounting file, in Banana, in the browser
- The students do their exercises and save the Banana file on their device and then send it back to the teacher
We know that the needs of schools are very varied, so we are happy to answer any questions.