You can easily add a speech to an existing video.
- The speech is generated automatically by the computer.
- The speech and subtitles remain placed on the same time position.
- If the translated speech does not fit the original video segment, the specific segment will be automatically speed down to fit the speech.
Here we explain how to translate speech of an existing video.
- A video file with subtitles in SRT format or with a Youtube transcript.
Add the speech to a Youtube video with subtitles
- Create a new Banana video file (ac2).
- Download the video from youtube.
- In the Table Clips column Clips enter the nave of the original video.
- Copy the the youtube transcript to the clipboard
- Menu Actions>Import subtitles from youtube transcript
- Menu Actions->Build video.