ING Bank - Import bank account statement (*.csv)
This import extension allows you to import ING Bank transactions into Banana. You can install the extension from the menu Extensions->Manage Extensions.
Requirements for use
- Banana accounting Plus with the Advanced Plan.
- ING Bank also provide files with standard format ISO20022, to import files with this format you can install the relative Import extension for ISO20022 Camt 052, 053, 054, wich is available also with the Professional plan. Unfortunately, these formats do not always provide satisfactory information for accounting purposes; depending on the bank, the data included may be incomplete or missing. We therefore recommend using specific *.csv files whenever possible.
Export your banking transactions in *.csv format by accessing your online bank account.
- Open the accounts section and select the account for which you want to export movements.
- Export your account movements by choosing the *.csv format.
- Save the file on your computer. It is advisable to save the file in a place where you can easily find it later.
- Unrecognised *.csv file format: The format of the *.csv file you are trying to import does not match any of the formats associated with this filter:
- Check that you have chosen the correct file.
- If the file you have chosen is correct, it may be that our filter requires updating.
This extension requires Banana Accounting+ Advanced: You are trying to use the extension with a licence other than the one requested, please upgrade to the Advanced Plan to be able to use the functionality of this filter.
It may happen that the format of the *.csv file is updated and as a result the filter no longer functions correctly. Send us feedback and attach an example file (*.csv) with the new format and we will proceed to update the filter.